Thursday 19 June 2014

Graphic Design: Inspiration

So, here it is, my Wacom Tablet. 


















I ordered it online yesterday and picked it up in store today. It's surprisingly lighter than I thought it would be. I love the sleek design and the feel of the active area. It takes a while to get to use to as I haven't really used graphic tablets in the past but it's a really nice product.


Some Great Tutorials

As I mentioned in my last post I have been watching a lot of videos by Draw with Jazza on YouTube, they have been so useful and have given me an insight into different techniques and processes I should use when drawing.
Another YouTube channel I have been watching is GrawvyRobber, which has also been really helpful. I have found watching tutorials can be really daunting and the more I watch the more I realize that they are essential for me as a beginner so I can learn the fundamentals from more experienced graphic painters.


My Ideas

I want to create similar landscapes, as seen in GrawvyRobber landscape painting tutorial, for my website artwork. My aim is to paint environment concept art that shows the different levels within the game. I feel this will give the website the same feel as the game and make it more immersive.


I'm off to watch some more tutorials...

No comments:

Post a Comment