Friday 17 October 2014

Project Update

Some Alterations

After talking to my supervisor about two important changes to my project idea I now have a clear idea of my project and how I will be creating the game.

  1. I have decided to take out the website side and focus solely on the game as I believe the quality would be diminished if I attempted both in the time I have. My supervisor agrees with this. I want to create an amazing game that I can be truly proud of.
  2. After deciding to use the Unreal Game Engine to create my game I wanted to run it by my supervisor, he also agrees with this. So I am now waiting for the company to give out the license I need to use the program.


What's next?

I will be watching tutorials and buying books on using the Unreal engine so that when I am able to use it I have a good foundation to start with. I won't actually need the game engine till November as the focus for this month is asset production in 3ds Max etc.

Thanks for reading. X

No comments:

Post a Comment