Monday 20 October 2014

AutoCad: Prison Layout - Underground

The Next AutoCAD Piece

I can't say enough how much AutoCAD has helped me, I love the program. I have saved so much time and have been able to get all the measurements exact, which is good because I am a perfectionist with this sort of thing.

The Layout

So here we have 40 3rd grade cells, 20 pit cells, 2 offices, a laboratory and a torture chamber.

I've tried to make it as symmetrical as possible to make it easy to get lost. 
I wanted to include a lot of corridors to get the feeling of claustrophobia but also so if you stop The Tormented you have to double back. 
There is also dead end at the back so you definitely want to be quick when you're in that section.  



A Closer Look

Here you can see the dead end section; the circles represent the pit cells and the squares show the 3rd grade cells.

The next step is importing this into 3ds Max and modelling it.


Thanks for reading. X

No comments:

Post a Comment