Monday 27 October 2014

Project Update

The Alterations

After having a meeting with my supervisor I have made some decisions regarding my project. 

  • I will be sticking with 1 theme; due to the amount of time I have spent on the prison I will stick with that one. My supervisor felt that doing more than 1 completely different themes was a bit too ambitious for 1 person in the time frame I have. Although this does mean I can put more time into the prison.
  • I aiming to have a second level based in the prison where the collectibles are harder to find and The Tormented is faster.
  • I will also be designing different collectibles for the level so they fit in with the new game concept.

The Tormented


Here is a rough sketch of how I picture The Tormented to look.
He will have disfigurations where the scientists have added and taken away body parts and internal organs. For example he will have an ear missing and a distorted skull where they have taken out part of his brain and put something else in it's place. 



Over the next week I will be focusing on one room; both modelling and texturing. Then designing the entire body of The Tormented for modelling in 3ds Max and Mudbox.



Thanks for reading. X

No comments:

Post a Comment